Am I slow or just plain lousy - I only found out how to capture screen shots today! Keyed "how to take screen shots" on Google Search and found 2 articles: one from about.com and another from wikihow. Appreciate the picture highlighting the magic key!
My very slow but steady method for taking and editing screen shots:
(1) Press the PrtSc/SysRq key (neighbour to F12 and Pause/Break).
(2) Open any programme that allows editing (I chose Powerpoint).
(3) Right click mouse + press PASTE
(4) Click on picture + right click + SAVE AS PICTURE on desktop (I saved mine as a JPEG file)
(5) Open Microsoft Picture Manager + crop, rotate etc
I'm glad to have learnt something new and useful today.