Mumusings' family New Year party:
After a hearty home-cooked dinner and fruits in the evening, we popped a sparkling grape juice so that all, including my sleepy toddler can partake in our very austere home-celebrations.
I've largely fulfilled my resolutions for 2010 and will keep the ones for 2011 few and concise:
(1) To continue pursuit of knowledge and wisdom.
(2) To do good for my family and society.
(3) To stay in good health (and hopefully better shape...)
(4) To get back to voracious reading.
(5) To continue spreading useful ideas and simple recipes to all readers of this blog.
(6) To explore unfamiliar parts of Singapore with my family.
View from the upper-level of a double-decker bus
which was travelling along the Tampines Expressway
on one of our random 'local tours' about Singapore on a weekend
Wish me success!