It's always very useful to have some marinated meats and prawns in the fridge because they always come in handy when I need a fast meal.
What you need:
Marinated minced pork and diced prawns (dunked in cooking wine, oyster sauce, light soya sauce and corn flour)
A teaspoon of premium light soya sauce mixed with some water
(1) Arrange a bed of Chinese lettuce at the base of a dish. This makes for easy washing as the meats won't stick to the base of the plate.
(2) Stuff 2 to 3 leaves with the minced pork/prawns.
(3) Arrange clams all round the dish.
(4) Steam the dish. Pour a tablespoon of water/soyasauce mixture over the clams when they're starting to open up after a few minutes.
(5) Turn off fire after 6 minutes and keep the pan covered. Serve with rice.
Using the same marinated pork/prawns, I pan-fried the remaining portion as I am not particularly fond of steamed pork.
Pan-fried pork and prawns with faux-agedashi tofu
Here's my own set meal. Just need another 5 minutes! One set of ingredients, 2 'looks'!